Sunday, August 8, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

Wow! What a weekend! I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday because I could really use one more day to sleep in after this fun-filled weekend (which included a luau party...pictures to follow!) And...instead of relaxing on this Sunday evening I decided to play a little scavenger hunt game...just me, myself and I! It was a lot of fun! It was also my first time to participate in Ashley's "Scavenger Hunt Sunday."
Hope you enjoy my five scavenger hunt items!

1. Shadow or Silhouette

{my friend's little boy about to jump into an inflatable moonwalk}
IMG_3876-1

2. Motion Blur

{Metro bus downtown}IMG_2579-1

3. Magazine

{two of my favorite magazines currently sitting on my coffee table}IMG_6886-1

4. Ten

{10 x 10 = 100}IMG_6804-1

5. Glass

{glass marbles}IMG_6892-1

Happy Sunday everyone! Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! :-) I LOVE your entries too - the motion blur is my total favorite and GO MARBLES!! I did marbles too - LOL! :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! LOVE your motion blur! It looks kind of like a phantom bus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the above comment....your motion blur is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. yes great shots, fantastic motion blur :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am really digging your motion blur picture. The bus looks almost ghostly! Love it, love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shots are awesome - I too love your motion shot. Great work this week!

    ReplyDelete