HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Christmas is a song of bells ringing through the skies.
Christmas is a time of peace, of contentment deep within,
A time of love and silent hope that years will never dim.--Sherrill Thompson
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
So while you're out and about trying to find that last-minute perfect gift and that car in front of you takes the last parking spot or when you are frantically trying to mail out all your Christmas cards in time and show up to the post office drop off box just to see millions of other cards overflowing out the top...here are a few things to keep in mind!
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your loved-ones and friends will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. "Agree to disagree".
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a "secret", you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take "no"for an answer.
20. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
21. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
22. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
23. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
24. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ''In five years,will this matter?".
25. Always choose life.
26. Forgive everyone everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
39. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
31. Believe in miracles.
32. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
33. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
34. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
35. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
36. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
37. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
38. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
39. The best is yet to come.
40. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
42. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Always take time to stop and smell the roses!
Hope everyone has a joyful and relaxing Christmas!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Here are a few pictures from Saturday night's festivities!
Sign-in table with a few pictures you may recognize!