Friday, September 24, 2010

Inspiration...

Inspiration Board

This week one of our assignment's in Simplicity's Photography {SLR} Class was to create an inspiration board. The goal of this assignment was to collect images that inspire you. This was a fun project for me. As an aspiring photographer, I'm constanting looking at other photographers work hoping to get ideas and maybe even learn something in the process! What do you think of my inspiration board? I think it turned out pretty neat! And it definitely captures my type of "style" with similar themes in a lot of the photographs.

keepcalmcollage

Speaking of inspiration...some of you may read Megan's blog- In This Wonderful Life! Well, she's hosting a giveaway this week and someone is going to be the lucky winner of one of these "Keep Calm" prints from this adorable ETSY shop. I've seen these prints before and I love them! Someday I hope to have a few hanging on the wall in my future office/photography/blogging room that I dream about! :)

Happy Friday and Happy Fall ya'll!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful...and I feel so honored to be a part of your inspiration board. Did you see that I have a tutorial on how to create that effect? I should probably redo that tutorial soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I recognize some of those photos from people that inspire me too! Great idea! :D

    ReplyDelete