Monday, November 9, 2009

Love Birds

This past weekend I had the pleasure of taking engagement photos for my best friend! When I was asked to be the one to take some pictures of these two love birds, I was honored, but at the same time my nerves were trying to get the best of me! I mean, HELLO! these are your best friend's engagement pics...this doesn't happen everyday!
What I came to find out however, is that when you have a best friend who is fun, lovable, genuine, kind and always happy, and that best friend has a future hubby with all those same qualities, the job is much easier*! So,without further ado...here is a quick look at just a FEW of my many favorites from Saturday. Be sure to stay tuned for more pictures of this cute couple's photo shoot!











Can't wait for your BIG day in 2010!
*Special thanks to my partner-in-crime, D. Without you, there would be no D in "DASH" Photography!

2 comments: