Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lessons on Life

Last night as I was going through some old pictures I started to realize how many pictures I have of our two dogs- Sadie and Gauge. Sadie is an Australian Shepherd and Gauge is a Black Lab. They are both 4 years old and so much fun! As I was looking at these pictures, I started thinking of how I could incorporate them into my blog! Soooo....ladies & gentlemen, without further ado...I'm excited to announce a new weekly blog post!

For anyone who has ever had a pet, whether it be a dog, cat or even a pet-turtle, we can all somehow relate to the fact that animals have a special way of making their way into your heart. As for our two dogs, there is not a single day that goes by that they aren't excited to see us walk through that front door after a long day at work. What more can you ask for? One of my favorite quotes is: "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." They are the true definition of what a true friendship is...they are always happy to see you, they don't judge and they are the world's best listeners. Wouldn't it be great if we, as humans, were always like this? The world would be a much better place. Because of this, I am naming this new weekly blog post- "Lessons on Life."


A Dog's Ten Commandments


1. Accept others for who they are.
2. Be loyal and faithful.
3. Be quick to forgive.
4. Be happy with who you are.
5. Live for today.
6. Go with the flow.
7. Accept all of life's treats with gratitude.
8. Make the world a better place.
9. Have everlasting and absolute faith.
10. Love unconditionally.

And since no post is complete without at least one picture...

Watch the video below to see what life lessons these two animals can teach us!


No comments:

Post a Comment