Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Are you ready 4 some football?

A Monday night party!
Last night D & I went to the Texans vs. Vikings pre-season football game. We had a blast! I knew it was going to be a good game when the first play for the Vikings resulted in a 75-yard rushing touchdown by Adrian Peterson! By the way...I'm a HUGE Minnesota Vikings fan! I grew up going to games up north when my parents had season tickets. And I'm not afraid to show my support for my favorite team, even if I am way outnumbered! Luckily D wore his Texans shirt so we weren't harassed too bad. I did have a few choice words thrown my way...but my response..."Scoreboard!"...(haha, I've always wanted to say that!)

The man who loves to stir up the pot....the one and only...#4...Brett Favre.


And a football game isn't complete without the cheerleaders!
Welcome to Houston's Reliant Stadium!
Match made in heaven...Texan boy and Yankee girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment