Thursday, September 3, 2009

the always, the sometimes & the never…

I always...
  • want to take photos of everything around me, even if I don't actually take them.
  • fold the clothes as soon as they come out of the dryer.
  • check my email first thing in the morning.
  • wear my seatbelt.
  • hold my rosary every time I fly...the entire trip.
  • get a little too excited when I hear a new favorite song on the radio.
  • am down for a glass of wine or a margarita.
  • end up watching all the reality shows I say I'm not going to watch.
  • drink at least one glass of milk each day.
  • keep my receipts.

I sometimes...

  • wonder where life would have taken me, had I done a few things differently.
  • imagine what it would be like to run my own business.
  • wish I could see into my future.
  • miss people too much.
  • step over the cracks on the sidewalk.
  • talk to my dog when no one else is around.
  • wish I was a math teacher.
  • need to spend a day completely and entirely alone.
  • wish Texas weather wasn't so darn hot!

I never...

  • go a week without making a to-do list.
  • swear without feeling guilty afterwards.
  • want to forget what it feels like to fall in love.
  • liked tomatoes until this past year.
  • get tired of hearing all about D's fishing adventures, he's always so proud.
  • thought in a million years I would be a CPA.
  • turn down a good dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment