Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hershey's

We all know HERSHEY'S KISSES. Their distinct chocolate taste, unique shape and individually wrapped foils might as well be the spokesperson for Valentine's Day! Don't you remember getting hershey's kisses taped to the fun valentine's day cards you received in class as a kid? Well, in the spirit of the upcoming Hallmark holiday, I thought it would be fun to share a few other "One-of-a-Kind Kisses!" I came across all these fun photos while trying to pick my favorite for this week's photo challenge. Hope you enjoy!
"NYC Central Park" kiss
"I'm on cloud-9" kiss
"I love towel animals" kiss
"Proud of you" kiss
"Sweep me off my feet" kiss
"Smooshed nose" kiss
"Puppy love" kiss
"Got asked to pose for the camera, so I'm half smiling" kiss
"Save the date" kiss

DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS. ONE-OF-A-KIND KISSES!

Happy Valentine's Day!


Photobucket
P.S. Go check out other "Kisses" at You Capture.

17 comments:

  1. Love that first shot of the vintage sign! That couple is getting married one day after our anniversary...6/11! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed all the pictures! Such a clever idea for the save the date photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great captures! I love the "Cloud-9" shot and the Central Park shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to leave a kiss.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I love seeing what everyone comes up with for You Capture themes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an AWESOME collection of kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the balloon picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Gosh. this post was PURE perfection. I just adored it so much. So very sweet! I love your creative take. Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Central Park pic is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww those are all amazing captures!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice collection of kisses. I can't pick a favorite! =)

    ReplyDelete