Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Over the Top Blog!


Look what I received! Haley over at The Sturgeon's Story gave me an Over The Top blog award!! I accept and must answer these questions and pass on this award to 7 other bloggers!


1. Where is your cell phone: in my purse

2. Your hair: down & curly

3. Your mother: traveling on some highway between Texas and South Dakota

4. Your father: in the driver's seat!

5. Your favorite food: steak & potatoes

6. Your dream from last night: don't remember!

7. Your favorite drink: 2% Milk

8. Your dream/goal: to someday start my own photography business

9. What room are you in: computer room

10. What is your hobby: easy...photography!

11. What is your fear: "Fear not, for I am with you" - Isaiah 41:10

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Living somewhere other than Houston with D, our dogs and a kiddo or two.

13. Where were you last night: downtown Houston at a night photography class...it was so much fun. I'll post pictures soon!

14. Something you are not: a procrastinator

15. Muffins: blueberry

16. Wish List items: new clothes for our upcoming New York trip

17. Where did you grow up: South Dakota & Richmond, Texas

18. Last thing you did: ate some strawberry fruit snacks

19. What are you wearing: jeans and t-shirt

20. Your TV: records all my favorite shows

21. Your pets: Sadie & Gauge...the best dogs ever!

22. Your friends: people I couldn't live without.

23. Your life: Blessed!

24. Your mood: Excited for tomorrow

25. Missing someone: My family up north

26. Vehicle: Toyota Sequioa

27. Something your not wearing: a watch

28. Your favorite store: Target

29. Your favorite color: light purple

30. When's the last time you laughed: 5 minutes ago when I received an email about Obama winning the Heisman

31. When's the last time you cried or teared up: when I found out a very special friend is expecting! after trying for a long time! God is so good!

32. Your best friend: in Dallas, I miss her every day! But I get to see her tomorrow!

33. One place you go over and over: work, HEB & Target

34. One person who emails me regularly: my dad

35. Favorite place to eat? Pappas Bros. Steakhouse


Now I tag:

1. Mitzi @ Some Kind of Wonderful
2. Katie @ A little sugar & spice!
3. Andrea @ The Sunday Scoop
4. Megan @ Megan & Forrest
5. Erin @ The Sniders
6. Tori @ Victoria-ville
7. Jen @ Adventures of Fun Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment