Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Photos

The year kicked off with a trip to Maryland to see this little munchkin!
And a quick detour to Boston for some fun March Madness with Lisa! In May I found myself watching my little brother graduate high school... and W & D turned the Big-30!
Summer came and it was time for a vacation...
Florida Keys welcomed us with open arms!
We celebrated the end of the summer with a weekend get-a-way trip to the wonderful Texas hill country.
And we can't forget that my parents celebrated 30 years of marriage this year!Not to mention, my best friend got engaged!
Football season rolled around and we were the proud ticket holders to a
Monday Night Football game!
This year also included trips to see some wonderful girl friends...a few trips to Dallas,
and one to the Big Easy!
October brought some chilly air to the Lone Star State, but we stayed warm at the Pat Green concert at Moody Gardens!
Last but definitely not least...we took an amazing trip to the city that never sleeps!
2009 has been quite a year but I'm more than ready to send it on its way! Here's to a wonderful and amazing 2010... I'll leave you with this thought...
"When I was five years old my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life." - unknown



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment