Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Magic Gardens

Back in April we took a trip to North Carolina for a long weekend visit. It was wonderful and so much fun to see a different part of the country!

One of my favorite stops was the Sarah P. Duke Gardens on Duke University's campus. The Gardens are known as the "crown jewel" of the University and I couldn't agree more!

I loved walking through the rows and rows of different flowers. I think we picked a pretty good time of year to visit too because everything was in bloom!

It was absolutely breathtaking!

IMG_1387-1w
IMG_1388-1w
Photobucket
IMG_1384-1w
IMG_1394-1w
IMG_1416-1w

8 comments:

  1. wow, I'd say it was beautiful!!! The purple and pink flowers are gorgeous... I can't decide which I like more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful you have a good gift of photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate I wasn't there when you were here to visit. Don't you just love Duke Gardens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. What a very beautiful place. Wow! LOVE these gardens. That pathway is to die for!

    ReplyDelete