Friday, November 5, 2010

D'feet in Pink!

Last weekend I ran my first 5K!
It was a "D'feet Breast Cancer" race and it was lots and lots of fun! The morning was beautiful...not a cloud in the sky!
IMG_8962-1w
It was a little chilly out, but the adrenaline was definitely pumping and I had these three girls to keep me company! So glad we did this together!
IMG_8958-1w
Sweet sisters!
IMG_8954-1w
IMG_8955-1w
IMG_8948-1w
Enjoying an after-race snack! I was so excited to be done!
IMG_8952-1w
Can't wait to cross that next finish line!
IMG_8964-1w

4 comments:

  1. How did you do? I really enjoying jogging and 5k's are the way to go. I ran a 10k last weekend too. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun race and for a great cause! GREAT pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5K??!! I couldn't make it 5 blocks - ha! Wow, that is absolutely wonderful! What an accomplishment, and it looks like you had gorgeous weather! :-)

    ReplyDelete