Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



1. My Town
{A local landmark}
IMG_8940-1w
2. Something Vintage
{Nothing says vintage like a 1960-something car! Stay tuned for more of these photos from a recent engagement shoot!}
IMG_8698-1w
3. Tilt-Shift
{I took this shot last year in Central Park. I thought it was a perfect photo to edit with the tilt-shift effect}
IMG_3310-1-tiltshiftw
4. Dress Up
{Bzzzz....such a sweet little stinger!}
IMG_8072-1w
ShutterLoveTuesdays
5. Chocolate

{Mmm, mmm, good! I snapped this shot last week when taking some photos for a new local dessert business. Stay tuned for more pictures...you won't be able to resist them!}
IMG_8886w

3 comments:

  1. I love so many of these that I can't pick a favorite. You've done a great job this week and I can't wait to see what you'll do next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots, love your tilt and choko :-)

    ReplyDelete