Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Already?

Why does it feel like life is flying by me? And how can I make it stop? I can't believe it's already August 1st!
I can't believe college football is about to start.
I can't believe my younger brother will be starting college at the end of this month.
I can't believe it's been over 2 years since I graduated college.
I can't believe my parents just celebrated their 30th anniversary.
I can't believe it's almost hunting season.
I can't believe little Peyton is almost a year old.
I can't believe life moves this fast.
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
—Ferris Bueller

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash! Rockin blog, I like it! I was just thinking about how fast this year has flown by, you're right. I can say though that September needs to hurry up and get here so football can get under way! And I'm shocked about your brother, I didn't know he just graduated, wow!! Hope all is well!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete