Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Heaven Sent

This past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting a dear, old friend and her hubby to snap a few quick photos (in the lovely Texas heat!) to document their journey into parenthood. Soon, D & J will be welcoming this bundle of joy- Cameron!
It was such a fun photoshoot with these two. It has been almost 12 years since we'd seen each other so we definitely had lots to catch up on and talk about!
I could tell within minutes of talking with them that they are going to make such great parents!

Beautiful momma-to-be


We even played with some fun props!


And had a friend join us to check out the delicious cupcake...


Congrats D & J!
I wish you and your new family of three nothing but the best!
D put it best when she contacted me in an email asking if I would be willing to take a few pictures for them. She said..."I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this. We are having a little boy and we couldn't be more excited, he is truly heaven sent."

No comments:

Post a Comment